Below is a list of our top La Liga striker bets for week 12.These players should be considered whether you are playing the Euro Fantasy League multi-league or single league games or the fantasy-liga.com single league games. Please note that the fantasy football points sited are for the eurofantasyleague.com games.
1. Antonio Sanabria, Real Betis. Sanabria has scored 7 goals in the last 7 matches and faces an Eibar club that has conceded 25 goals in 11 outings. He earned 28 points in that stretch. He is a steal at 4M and should be on everyone’s fantasy team.
2. Rodrigo Moreno, Valencia. Rodrigo has 7 goals and 2 assists and has accumulated an incredible 31 fantasy points in his last 8 matches. Can he be stopped? He plays against Espanyol in an away match. Rodrigo is a must add to your fantasy soccer team, especially at his 6M value.
3. Christian Stuani, Girona. Stuani has scored 4 goals and gathered 14 fantasy football points in his last 4 matches. He plays at home against Real Sociedad, a club that has allowed 21 goals this season. He can be purchased for a reasonable 7M.
4. Jose Luis Morales, Levante. Levante faces the club that has conceded the most goals so far (28) in an away match. Morales has scored 2 goals and given an assist in the last three matches for 10 fantasy points and he should add to his total in this favorable matchup. He is worth owning at his 4M value.
5. Lucas Perez, Deportivo Coruna. Perez has scored 2 goals and given an assist in the past 3 matches and faces last place Malaga. He earned 10 fantasy points in that stretch and is valued at a mere 4M.
6. Iago Aspas, Celta Vigo. Although Aspas faces a resilient Sevilla club on the road, he has been the best performing striker with an incredible 6 goals in the last 4 matches. He has earned 21 points over that stretch and, at a ludicrous 4.5M value, is a must start on your fantasy football team.
7. Cedric Bakambu, Villarreal. Bakambu has 6 goals and 24 fantasy points over the past 5 matches but has been somewhat inconsistent. He faces, in an away match, an Athletico Bilboa that has conceded only 15 goals. At 3.5M, he is an absolute steal and should be on your fantasy soccer team.
8. Lionel Messi, Barcelona. No striker list is complete without including Messi. Although he has not been as productive as usual in the past several matches, and he faces a stingy Leganes defense on the road, Lionel can explode at any moment and should be added to your fantasy football team every week. He leads all La Liga strikers with a whopping 55 fantasy points.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid. Despite playing an away game at Athletico Madrid, and despite having an abysmal season, Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest strikers in history and can take off at any point. Yes, we’d consider starting every week on your fantasy football team.